Zomborg Apocalypse - 006 Zomborg Apocalypse - 006

me waaaant moooooooooore, moooore....

this is a very nice peice of work here. you know, it's amazing how little effort somthing like this takes compared to those animations that get submitted late at night of a ball taking a crap or something. it doesnt take that much more work, but the results are good when there's someone like you behind the mouse (or drawing pad). But anyway, since there's a cliffhanger (another good installment) i will definately be watching the next one. oh, and i am making some things too, and cant quite figure out a couple of tricks. maybe we could share info. my aim is hughejessel. 5 r.

SPLANKGY responds:

i don't have aim....sorry. i got msn tho!
and thanks for the review man!

Fantastic Tribute Fantastic Tribute

own those capitalist biatches!

i like it. this is a great peice of propoganda, but try to put more props in the proprganda and not make it so blatant. unless you you just making a statement, in which case, this was great. check my profile. you may use my gif image of Che winking any time you would like to, comrade.

Ezine Almighty Ezine Almighty

hmm.

obviously, it's janet jackson. anyway, good to to be reorienting yourself with flash. what was that last animation you made?

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Oh, this brings back memories

It's times like these when i wish i still had my 386 so i could go play Willy Beamish...i loved that game...i love you.